email contacts

  • Lynn A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2012
      HELP! All of my contacts disappeared out of no where. The other day
      when I went to yahoo I noticed the look of the icons changed and there
      location and when I went to send an email it said I had no contacts in
      my address book yet at times when I type a first letter in the To
      section they pop up. Can someone help me to retrieve them...plzzzzz!!!