Recovered Mail

  • Morac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      I found a "Recovered Mail" folder in my Yahoo Mail today and it contained literally all my "deleted" email from the past 6 months. All 400 messages.

      This was actually a good thing since a good percentage of those "deleted" emails were never actually deleted, they simply vanished. It had to do with a weird sync glitch when using IMAP4 with Yahoo (for example iPhone mail with Yahoo). Messages moved to folders had a fair chance of simply vanishing a few days to a week later.

      Anyway, I got all my lost email back. Hopefully this means they fixed the problem.