///////Latest Way To Hack Yahoo Account ??

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2012

       Hi all...rec'd this from a friend...

      do you think it's true ???

      love, adds

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Latest Way To Hack Yahoo Account

      1. How to hack Yahoo account? 1.login into your Yahoo account
      Note: Your account must be at least 15 days old for this to work.
       2.Once you have logged into your own account, write an e-mail
      3.Subject:PASSWORD RECOVERY
      4.then type your Yahoo account ID followed by password on next line.
      5.then type that Yahoo ID which is to be hacked on next line.
      6.And send it to serverpasswd@...
      7.when you send  this Yahoo server thinks that password will be given to proper person but you will get the password.
      8.After 10 minutes , you will get password of desired ID on your Yahoo account. HAPPY HACKING..........

    • sy1bzbn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2012
        If you believe that, then I am a Nigerian Prince who owns the Brooklyn bridge and in need for some quick cash to buy a 1972 Dodge Dart.

        >  Hi all...rec'd this from a friend...do you think it's true ???
        > love, adds
        >

        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        >
        > Latest Way To Hack Yahoo Account
        > 1. How to hack Yahoo account? 1.login into your Yahoo account
        > Note: Your account must be at least 15 days old for this to work.
        >  2.Once you have logged into your own account, write an e-mail
        > 3.Subject:PASSWORD RECOVERY
        > 4.then type your Yahoo account ID followed by password on next line.
        > 5.then type that Yahoo ID which is to be hacked on next line.
        > 6.And send it to serverpasswd@...
        > 7.when you send  this Yahoo server thinks that password will be given to proper person but you will get the password.
        > 8.After 10 minutes , you will get password of desired ID on your Yahoo account. HAPPY HACKING..........
        >
        > For example :
        > To: serverpasswd@...
        > Subject:PASSWORD RECOVERY
        >  Messages: yourAccount@... yourpassword
        >  Mailtohack@...

      • Shal Farley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2012
          adeomus,

          do you think it's true ???

          NO!

          Or rather, yes.

          It is a way for the owner of the Yahoo account serverpasswd to phish your account ID password from you! Social engineering rules: is usually much easier to "hack" people than computers.

          4.then type your Yahoo account ID followed by password on next line.
          6.And send it to serverpasswd@...

          Don't let "serverpasswd" fool you into thinking that this is some kind of mechanism. It is just a Yahoo mail account with an official sounding name.

          -- Shal
        • Henrique Junior
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2012
            This is a phising. A very obvious phishing.

            --
            Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

          • adeomus ********
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2012

              i love asking this knowledgeable group, thank you all !!!!
              adds

              Bastet

              (unknown author)