The old Yahoo mail

  • tcdflash
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Hello group!

      I just joined this group in an effort to find a solution to a problem my 80 year old former neighbor is having. He has been converted over to the "new" yahoo mail and he hates it. He called me today and I have been trying the screen resolution trick to get him back to the old mail. When I get the window that gives me the option to go back to a previous version of yahoo mail I click on the highlighted phrase but nothing happens. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.