Re: [Y-Mail] " your account will be blocked soon"

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
      Aside from the obvious say.. when is Yahoo classic going to be buried.. sure is a slow death..If to be sure it will ever die!

      From: Lorrie <minilorrie@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      Yeah, I got the same thing a couple of days ago.  Went to the trash and gone LOL.  I wonder how many people accually fall for that crap.

      Blessed be,
      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      --- On Sat, 12/31/11, adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...> wrote:

      found this in my spam folder that some jive joker is sending this notice purportedly from yahoo, who is undoubtedly aware of some individuals who wish to stick with classic as long as we can.