" your account will be blocked soon"

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2011

      found this in my spam folder that some jive joker is sending this notice purportedly from yahoo, who is undoubtedly aware of some individuals who wish to stick with classic as long as we can.

      just to let you know.

      adds

      Bastet

      (unknown author)

    • Lorrie
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2011
        Yeah, I got the same thing a couple of days ago.  Went to the trash and gone LOL.  I wonder how many people accually fall for that crap.

        Blessed be,
        Lorrie

        Lorries Green World
        http://minilorrie.2itb.com
        Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
          i guess that people do still fall for nonsense, or the scammers would  not keep trying...like faking banks or even " friends abroad who lost their money etc" especially !

          smiles...blessed be !!
          adds

          Bastet

          (unknown author)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
            Aside from the obvious say.. when is Yahoo classic going to be buried.. sure is a slow death..If to be sure it will ever die!