Re: UNUSUAL HEAVY ACTIVITY

  • Lit Rom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2011
      I understand that YAHOO MAIL account is LOCKED when a USER sent EMAILS who excced the maximum limit of MEGABYTES.So if I need to send to 2-3 friends some photos and video in total of 500 MB size in a short period of time,my account will be blocked for UNUSUAL HEAVY ACTIVITY and I am not able to sent or receive email for a period of time because I am tagged as a spammer or have a criminal behaviour despite there`s no one who reported me to use YAHOO mail account for spamming.Is that right? If there`s so,I think that YAHOO made an abuse because that is a limitation of privacy and a limitation of using MY EMAIL.