Re: [Y-Mail] Re: no more support

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 27, 2011
      sasa.." I knew classic was being terminated, & now it's
      official, straight from  the horse's mouth."

      Silk..I've been hearing this for some time would you please be so kind as to post whatever info you have to that effect. thanx...

      Message 40 of 40 , Jan 2, 2012

        <G>...i am a rank amateur and that's no secret..
        i don't like having the provider public, though...no secrets, but there are way too many trouble makers out there who only like trouble for trouble's sake.

        Bastet

        (unknown author)

        From: adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...>
        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 9:14 PM

        i checked out gmail, it is not an improvement in my no-tech opinion....
        hotmail is still a better bet if i am forced to leave yahoo.

        i agree, a product has to be better to attract users.....
        with different options....different strokes for different folks.

        just click on a lost of "options desired" will do it !
        why force one to go through hoops to ferret out how to " opt OUT" !?

        again...." modern" things are more simplified and streamlined...why are the mail servers getting more and more bulky and bobbly.....
        do they not know what they wish to be ?
        they are called " mail".

        i wonder when there will be " I mail "....apple stuff is so ...streamlined.

        Bastet

        (unknown author)