OT///yahoo classic mail////no more tech support

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      this is my note to a yahoo official
      karenbrown_ymailblog@...
      and Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

       when i found this notice as i was seeking help for an intermittent but persistent problem...this is the same problem as the people on this site, if any of you have suggestions i would welcome them !
      http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2021015

      my posts never showed up on the yahoo blog when i started there some time ago, so i didn't bother since.
      this to the above parties:

      hmm...thanks !
      i still won't switch, new mail users have not been impressed, and the three times i tried it, neither was i.
      new and improved has not been the case here !

      meantime, glitches persist and accelerate.....i guess we will be forced to switch at some point, but imho that's when yahoo will have stooped to a new low....new is not always improved !

      Yahoo! Mail > Yahoo! Mail > Contact Us

      Contact Yahoo! Customer Care

      Starting on November 9, 2011, we will no longer provide assisted technical support for this version of Yahoo! Mail. We are phasing out this version of Yahoo! Mail in the near term, so our customer care agents are no longer able to answer emails regarding this version. We apologize for any inconvenience that this change may cause.

      If you need help resolving a technical issue in this version of Mail, please consult ourhelp pages, which will continue to be available for your convenience.

      Please note: We will continue to offer full customer care agent support for our newest version ofYahoo! Mail. To upgrade, please visit the Yahoo! Mail upgrade page.

      Bastet

      (unknown author)