Re: You are invited to preview the new look of Yahoo! Calendar !!

  • Kenneth Ayers
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 20, 2011
      Ashish,

      Yes, I've resorted to using recurring events in place of recurring ToDo's, but I like being able to check off completed actions.  Recurring ToDo's would be perfect for me.

      Another request regarding ToDo's ... it would be great if they could be displayed not only in a ToDo list sidebar but also embedded in the calendar view itself along with events.  Google Calendar actually does this already.  If the new Yahoo! Calendar could to this as well, that would be great.

      Kenneth