There is no way to delete the auto complete

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2011
      Ok thi is for Internet explorer... I don't know about firefox...

       Internet Explorer:

      • Click on the 'Tools' menu option on the top
      • Click on the 'Internet Options' item
      • Click on the 'Content' tab
      • Click on the button labeled 'Settings' in the Auto Complete section.
      • Uncheck the checkboxes for the items you do not wish to have auto complete enabled for.
      • Click OK
      • Click OK

      After you've followed these steps, Auto Complete should no longer be enabled, or if you decided not to uncheck all the options, only the options that remain checked will be enabled.

      From: jho.john <fubarsite@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 17, 2011, 2:11 PM

      There is no way to delete the auto completion of an address that I have already deleted from my contact list?