Y!Mail dropping emails?

  • lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2011
      Just got a notice from a credit card company saying that their emails to my Y!Mail account bounced and to reset my email account, which I did to a non-Y!Mail account.

      Anybody else having this problem, or is Y!Mail doing some misplaced anti-spam stuff where they refuse to accept emails during the negotiation if they think that it's from a spam source?

      I just took a look at my filters, since the email gets sent to a custom email address, and I noticed that a lot of my destination folders are the Spam folder, and that when I look at the folders to fix it that the folder names are in a random order instead of alphabetical.

      Is there some goofy stuff going on at Y!Mail?  I'm using Google Chrome, so there shouldn't be nothing non-standard about this.