Re: Yahoo! Introduces Stronger User Authentication – Second Sign-in Verification

  • lloyd
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2011
      Sure wish Y!Mail would get around to encrypting web mail.  Encrypting web mail is the last step in "catching up" to Gmail and me.com mail that Y!Mail has left, IMHO.  Surprised that they haven't implemented that considering the additional infrastructure changes needed for, say, the 2-factor authentication.