new message box

  • Don
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2011
      Why is the message box so small when I am typing a new message? The message box should be adjustable according to the size of the font I am using. When I open the Sent messages or Draft messages, the box is a normal size showing the whole message. The box for typing a new message is not the full width of the sentences I type and only shows part of the message.
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2011

        it happened a few times to me...it didn't stay that way...
        yahoo seems to have a whole new set of glitches right now !

        Bastet

        (unknown author)

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com