Re: Delete Inbox all at once Please?

  • katepkauai
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "katepkauai" <katepkauai@...> wrote:

      > Aloha all.... after years we have over 27 Thousand inbox emails. Now at last, i get a spinning ball ( yahoo freeze) So i can't even read new mail! I can find no way to delete except one page" of mail at a time. I'd be doing that for days! So is my only alternative to
      > this problem, to dump my whole account and start over?

      FYI thanks everyone for your answers..however, not sure why, but my switch to scrolling does not have a 'confirm' and tho it may show that i've changed it.. when i do the
      ctrl A and delete .. it Still chooses only 35 messages! so my problem seems to be/ not able to choose and confirm scrolling! whether firefox / safari / or chrome.. the last item at the bottom of the scroll is Advanced Settings. no one else has this problem??
    • katepkauai
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
        Yipee! finally. Mahalo for all your help..