Re: [Y-Mail] Re: I think I'm finally leaving YMail....

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2011
      A week ago I've lost one of my folders, my "Work" folder wit almost 4 years of messages, texts and photos. To recover my lost folder I contacted customer care and the Yahoo Customer Care representative did an amazing job (because they DO have backups). Have you tried Customer care yet?
      I'm a plus customer in Yahoo Mail and I pay to Google to have more storage limits in my GMail (I have Yahoo Mail and GMail for years), but that case of my lost folder is one of the reasons why I love Yahoo Mail: I have humans to talk to instead of a form an automatic response.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior