If you try to reply to my mails it will send messages to an invalid adress

  • bnpmariacazan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      Dear yahoo,

      I wish to draw notice to this certain fact:
      My address is bnpmariacazan (AT) yahoo.ro. If a person receives a mail from my address and wishes to reply, his reply will be sent to bnpmariacazan (AT) yahoo.com !!!!
      This is unacceptable!!

      I wanted to make bnpmariacazan (AT) yahoo.com my address as well but it seems to be taken. Please do something about this, it is making me think of using another client for e-mail.
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
        Try changing the reply-to address in your account settings. You'll find it in "mail options".

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com