Re: [Y-Mail] Online viewing of office documents in Y-mail.

  • Harryh
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
      My my, my.  What a wonderful thing.  I remain irritated that whenever I want to view an attachment, like a JPG, in full size, Yahoo must require me to download the attachment and thoughtfully protects me my scanning the attachment.  It's a JPG, not known to host malware, geeze.  G-mail has no such problem; they show me a thumbnail (usually) and clicking on the thumbnail shows me the image.