Bounced e-mails

  • JMichaelFuller
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
      Are any of you getting bounced e-mails from verified e-mails that you know are valid? I even recently recieved a bounced mail from a message I know was recieved back in early October! Are any of you experiencing this difficulty and if so what have you done about it to solve the problem?

      Mike
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011

        is that the " mailer daemon"?

        if so, i have been getting them, even from addresses i have been writing for years...
        it's random, not consistent.

        it has to be a yahoo glitch....
        hopefully it will resolve itself ?

        Bastet