Re: [Y-Mail] new "reply" feature in yahoo mail

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
      ok, i got that wrong. I'm on same version, and I also have it. Only pops up if there's a genuine option between reply and reply all.

      Nice feature.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2011
        I have this feature too. My mistake.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        ok, i got that wrong. I'm on same version, and I also have it. Only pops up if there's a genuine option between reply and reply all.

        Nice feature.

        Build time: Fri Oct 21 21:48:18 PDT 2011

        Hostname: us.mg50.mail.yahoo.com

        On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM, G Pollara <gpollara@...> wrote:

        I haven't got this yet, but looks nice addition.
        http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2011/11/reply-to-all-or-reply-to-sender-you-decide/