Re: [Y-Mail] new "reply" feature in yahoo mail

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
      Nice, but I still don't have it.

      2011/11/4 G Pollara <gpollara@...>

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
        ok, i got that wrong. I'm on same version, and I also have it. Only pops up if there's a genuine option between reply and reply all.

        Nice feature.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2011
          I have this feature too. My mistake.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

          ok, i got that wrong. I'm on same version, and I also have it. Only pops up if there's a genuine option between reply and reply all.

          Nice feature.

          Build time: Fri Oct 21 21:48:18 PDT 2011

          Hostname: us.mg50.mail.yahoo.com

          On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM, G Pollara <gpollara@...> wrote:

          I haven't got this yet, but looks nice addition.
          http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2011/11/reply-to-all-or-reply-to-sender-you-decide/