new "reply" feature in yahoo mail

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
    • Sumit Mehta
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
        I got that feature in my account.

        Neo Version:
        Build number: 1.12.0.3162
        Build time: Fri Oct 21 21:48:18 PDT 2011

        Hostname: us.mg50.mail.yahoo.com

      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
          Nice, but I still don't have it.

          2011/11/4 G Pollara <gpollara@...>

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
            ok, i got that wrong. I'm on same version, and I also have it. Only pops up if there's a genuine option between reply and reply all.

            Nice feature.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2011
              I have this feature too. My mistake.

              --
              Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

              ok, i got that wrong. I'm on same version, and I also have it. Only pops up if there's a genuine option between reply and reply all.

              Nice feature.

              Build time: Fri Oct 21 21:48:18 PDT 2011

              Hostname: us.mg50.mail.yahoo.com

              On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM, G Pollara <gpollara@...> wrote:

              I haven't got this yet, but looks nice addition.
              http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2011/11/reply-to-all-or-reply-to-sender-you-decide/