Link to Access Yahoo! Mail Classic

  • Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      I don't have much use for Yahoo! Mail Classic. I am satisfied with the new version. However, since the messages in this group are so often about the Classic version and how much it is missed and how to get it back, I did at one point save a link to access the Classic version.

      I just tested the link. It still works. If any of the members here want it, here it is.

      http://us.mc308.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome?ymv=0