Unable to view mailbox

  • sparky0506
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hi all,

      After signing into Yahoo, I cannot get into my mailbox and got the message below. I also got a "try later" message when I attempted to sign on through "My Yahoo." I was able to use an old Yahoo mail ID with no problem, but not my current one.
      Anyone else experiencing this or have any suggestions? Thanks much.

      "Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
      Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

      Search the Web"
    • kinky40ishwm4thrills
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
        YES you are having the same problem I am today!! WHat's going on???