Create Filters shortcut gone??

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hi

      I seem to remember that until recently you could click on the tools menu whilst reading an email and create a filter for it?  This has gone?  Yahoo is this coming back???

      Anybody else missing this?

      Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day

    • Paula Barger
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
        Used to be able to right mouse click on an email and create a filter right there, too.  I would really like to know how they decide what is and isn't worth keeping from one release to another.  Seems to me, losing a handy thing like that makes no sense whatsoever.

        In His Grip,
        Paula Barger

        "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7
        http://www.bereanhouston.org/

        I seem to remember that until recently you could click on the tools menu whilst reading an email and create a filter for it?  This has gone?  Yahoo is this coming back???

        Anybody else missing this?

        Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day

      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011
          It is gone for a loooong time. Lets hope they bring it back soon.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior