Re: [Y-Mail] Unread Count in the Mail Tab

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      I also, do not like this "feature". I like it so little that this and other actions of Yahoo! make me wonder if I should change email providers.

      >For the last few days,
      the unread message count in the tab for mail has changed to include only
      unread messages in the Inbox.  Since I filter a large number of
      incoming messages directly to other folders, this is most
      unhelpful.  The total unread count in all folders is what I expect.

      >Has
      anyone else noticed this behavior?  Is this yet another "feature" of
      the evolving new mail alpha (not enough function to call it beta, let
      alone release quality), or is it a bug?

      >I would appreciate hearing others' experiences.
      >
      >George Hutfilz

    • Tracy Britton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2011
        You and me both.  Yahoo is getting rid of so many great features.  Still no tab for the calendar and now getting away from the updates tab.  What will be next?  So many issues with yahoo lately -- that is why I am "testing" the new hotmail.  Only thing is missing is tabs....and they have more secure options with your email so you know things are safe.

        To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        From: rob.weigle@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:58:25 -0700
        Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Unread Count in the Mail Tab