Missing Yahoo mail tool bar

  • DIANE
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Greetings,

      When I log into my yahoo mail, click inbox and select mail; my delet, forward, reply bar are missing. My yahoo account does not allow me to log out, nor select help, delet mail, forward mail or reply to mail. It continues to give me a error page. What else could I do to retrieve my tool bar back?

      Thank you
      Ladydiane
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Try to clean up your browser cache, them restart it. In Chrome or Firefox you can do so by pressing ctrl+shift+DEL.
        Give it a try. =)

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior