Using Oulook Express

  • margieb
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      Perhaps I am missing the email as I searched through previous emails, but is there a way that I can use Outlook express to receive my yahoo mail?

      I have tried to but am not having any success so far and thought maybe I am missing some key info.

      Thanks
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
        To do that, you must sign up for Yahoo Mail Plus which is $20/year.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com