Facing Trouble in Open Mail

  • Rajasekar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      Dear all Please Help me i couldn't Open mail Inbox

      Actually I am geting Sign in my Yahoo Mail but i receive message as Below

      We're experiencing some technical difficulties...
      We're sorry, but Yahoo! Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

      Try again
      Visit Help for troubleshooting instructions
      Temporary error: 3
      Copyright © 2011 Yahoo Inc. All rights reserved.

      Please help me how to regain my yahoo
    • Silk
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
        Turn off the computer.. wait 5 minutes and begin the process.. first clean out your trash..
        Cookies ect..click start..accesories..system tools.. click disc cleanup
        do this regurarly...

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
          I was also getting the message.  I got around it by selecting MyYahoo and linked from there.  I suspect some signin glitch on some servers is going to be intermittent.

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com