captcha

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2011
      I am having to fill in captcha a lot and I have several email groups I email too and after a few messages to them I am recieving a message that there is supicious activity in my email and I end up blocked from sending email for a few hours. How do I stop this or can I?
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2011
        Every time you see a captcha is because some suspicious action was performed in your inbox. If you try to send a message to more than 100 contacts, for example, you will have to enter a couple of captchas.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior