Removing Facebook contacts from my address book

  • Ice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2011
      A while back, I imported by facebook contacts into Y! address book.
      I am trying to remove them but when I try to delete a FB contact, I either get an error or nothing happens.

      I tried unlinking FB from my Y! account, but that didn't do anything.

      Has anyone had this experience or knows how to remove my FB contacts?

      Thank you!