Re: [Y-Mail] If you use My Drive...

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
      Sadly, agree - yet another potentially promising product for Yahoo Mail integration has gone queit. Part of the reason is Zumodrive were bought by Motorola last year. Even more interesting, and not talked about much, is that now Google essentially owns Zumodrive. In my mind this means a) they won't develop any yahoo mail app product and b) Google essentially now has Dropbox / iCloud rivalling technology they may put on Gmail +/- Android devices. That, though, is just a thought of mine - no confirmation.