how to switch back to old yahoo

  • Irimia Bogdan Constantin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2011
      Hello Cuch, Hello EveryBody!

      To switch back to the old Yahoo, simply change your screen resolution to the smallest posible, 640x480 if posible, but I think 800x600 works as well. Then log to yahoo. Imediatly after logon, appears a screen saying the screen resolution is too low, and ask you what you want to do: choose to go back to a previous version of yahoo. And redy. Log of. Change back your screen resolution. Log on to yahoo. Your problem with the new yahoo should be gone.
      This worked for me, after yahoo forced me to "upgrade" to the new yahoo, with no options, just that only Ok buton.

      If this not works, you also can try to log to yahoo using an older browser, like Internet Explorer 6. I heared (but never tryed) that it behaves in a similar way like when you change your screen resolution.

      Good Luck everybody!