New mail..

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2011
      I'd like to take a moment to reflect on an issue that "seemed" like a big deal a while back but since I've heard little?Many wer convinced thag yahoo was going to 'scarp" Classic and force everyone to New mail.. remember.. I said it wouldn't happen and it didn't.. but no one has said anything? what was all the fuss? really.......
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2011

        i, who have doggedly stuck with classic and they have left me alone, am happy.
        so......nuthin to say lol !

        Bastet
        Crows

        (unknown author).