Yahoo Calendar's blank page

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2011
      Can someone confirm if Yahoo Calendar is loading only a blank page?
      I've tried 2 different browsers in 2 different computers.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2011
        >Can someone confirm if Yahoo Calendar is loading only a blank page?
        >I've tried 2 different browsers in 2 different computers.
        No problem here. I am using Firefox v7 on a Windows Vista machine.
      • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2011
          Mine is working OK.  But it is 8:58 PM Atlantic Time

          Rafael E. Silva

          Can someone confirm if Yahoo Calendar is loading only a blank page?
          I've tried 2 different browsers in 2 different computers.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • km
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2011
            Mine is loading correctly.  I am still using yahoo classic, IE 8 and windows 7.

            Kathy

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2011
              Please report the issue to customer care as this seems to be a account specific issue.

              Thanks,
              Ashish