Does not have a yahoo.com account

  • coliinnnn@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      I really perplexed by this problem, and would very much appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on it.

      I have a website which has a lot of members from the philippines. And problems arise with around half of members emails.

      My emails are returned as undeliverable - because quote 'this user does not not have a yahoo.com account.

      Invariably, however, they belive that they do - and sometimes email me from the yahoo.com account in question.

      Whilst looking for answers on google - I've discovered other website administrators reporting exactly the same problem.

      It would be great if I could get to the bottom of this frustrating problem. I waste a lot of time trying to sort out email problems, and also have a big problem with not being to contact members by email.

      Hope someone will be king enough to help.