Internet Explorer 10

  • LloydK
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
      It is beyond me why the new YAHOO mail will not work with IE10. It thinks it is an old unsupported browser, and makes you revert to the old YAHOO mail, if you are using WINDOWS 8. Why is that?
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
        It's probably because Yahoo Mail isn't YET compatible with IE10 & windows 8. Those are still very new, so give it time. Yahoo just needs to work out the "kinks".

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        On 10/02/2011 12:27 PM, LloydK wrote:

        It is beyond me why the new YAHOO mail will not work with IE10. It thinks it is an old unsupported browser, and makes you revert to the old YAHOO mail, if you are using WINDOWS 8. Why is that?

      • GuillaumeB
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
          Yeh Yahoo really does not need to be compatible with IE10 at this point as it' not even out in beta but in dev preview mode

          the classic interface is now considered as a fallback for incompatible browsers because it is much less advanced and present a classic HTML interface