Re: Has Yahoo made any official announcement or acknowledgement of the email issues?

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
      Wow those are pretty determined reactions toward the product.

      I understand your frustration. I sometimes ru into some problems myself, mostly with the Yahoo Mail Messenger module. Other than that I have to say the new version run much more smoothly that the previous Ajax version. Also it seems to me that this new version is way faster than any previous ones.

      But yeh some problems do occur from time to time

      Anyways i'm confident that the team does work hard on those. But it may be too slow for some