Re: [Y-Mail] bouncing emails

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 30, 2011
      Debbie,

      > Not arriving back but I am not receiving them and bouncing back to the
      > group saying "account is suspended"

      I'm afraid I don't have a good grasp on what you're saying. Are you reading something that says "account is suspended", and if so what, or is someone telling you that they are getting this message when attempting to send a message to your Yahoo mail address.

      > When this happens I cannot send e mails to anyone.

      This is the part I don't understand. What stops you? Are you unable to sign in to Yahoo or at what point in the attempt to send an email are you stopped?

      > I removed myself from all the groups and my e mails work ok now but this
      > is not the way you fix this problem. Yahoo can do better

      This also does not make sense to me. Membership in Yahoo Groups shouldn't have any direct effect on your ability to use Yahoo Mail. There must be something else going on that I'm not seeing.

      > So I joined certain groups from my G Mail account and I have no problems
      > at all there but I got lot of friends in Yahoo, so I am trying if
      > somehow this can be fixed

      Another thing I don't understand. How does staying in touch with your friends depend on using a Yahoo Mail address rather than a gmail or other address? Or do you mean something else?

      -- Shal
    • js_monkey
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 3, 2011
        Sounds like the user is attempting to add you to their messenger list. If you don't know them, just block them.

        - Chris