Re: How to add new contacts

  • Peter Lebensold 416-485-0883
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2011

       I find that shutting down and then re-opening Yahoo Mail usually solves this problem.  Likewise when, trying to compose a new message or reply to one, you find that you have no cursor and are unable to enter any text: A shotdown/reopening usually clears it up temporarily.

    • Jerry Stoper
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2011
        That may work, but it shouldn't be necessary, there is still something wrong with the program or one of the settings.
      • Rob
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
           The reason a shutdown/re log in of your yahoo. account may work is it may be a timing issue or a synchronization issue. I wouldn't be surprised if I can not use a contact I have just added until some time elapses or I log out and  back in to the service and rebuild my contacts data.