Problems sending a link through email -

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2011
      I am running Vista and Firefox 7.0. In the last two or 3 versions of of Firefox when I try to send a link through Yahoo mail it copies the link showing "http%3A%2F%2F" and whatever sight address instead of "http://www". I have tried stopping my add-on and all the other recommendation on the Yahoo trouble shooting pages. Anyone know how to correct this problem??