Re: [Y-Mail] Firefox 1.5.0.1 and Classical interface

  • JATAI
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
      No problems for me. I switched back to classical interface to make some tests and I had no problem...

      Narayanan Srinivasan <narayans80@...> wrote: I am using the classical interface, I updated my Firefox to the recently released stable version 1.5.0.1. The mail list appears completely garbled, mainly an alignment problem.

      Has anyone else encountered the same problem ? Am thinking of downgrading back to 1.5 now.

      Regards,
      Narayanan

      ---------------------------------

      JATAÍ, José
      Fortaleza, CE
      JataiVIP@... (Principal)
      JataiVIP@...

      Ajude nas pesquisas contra a AIDS usando seu computador! Clique aqui e saiba mais ou acesse a página oficial aqui. É mais fácil do que você imagina.

      Go to battle against AIDS with your computer! Learn more: http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

    • Michael Taylor-Judd
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2006
        No problems here, on two different computers. Both Windows XP.

        I am using the classical interface, I updated my Firefox to the recently released stable version 1.5.0.1. The mail list appears completely garbled, mainly an alignment problem.

        Has anyone else encountered the same problem ? Am thinking of downgrading back to 1.5 now.

        Regards,
        Narayanan

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Narayanan Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2006
          I think the problem was resolved the very next day. This happened on the day Firefox 1.5.0.1 released. Now I get yahoo mail list display as usual.

          Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...> wrote: No problems here, on two different computers. Both Windows XP.