Re: [Y-Mail] New problem for me

  • JATAI
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
      Go here http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/ymail/ and click on Contac Us.

      JATAI, Jose
      Fortaleza, CE - Brazil
      JataiVIP@... (Principal)
      JataiVIP@...

      Go to battle against AIDS with your computer! Learn more: http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Diane Stark <dianestark@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: quinta-feira, 02 de fevereiro de 2006 16:44:46
      Subject: [Y-Mail] New problem for me

      People who are sending me mail are getting it bounced back. There is no reason for this so I am assuming that it is from the Beta. I'm switching back but would love to tell someone about it. I can't find how to send feedback to Yahoo - any clues?

      Expert advice Expert Advice
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

    • gboja