Re: getting 3 yahoo mail accts to go to 1 acct

  • Kenny
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2011
      I checked out the options in my wife's non-Plus yahoo.com account. When I click on POP & Forwarding it says ...

      POP & Forwarding

      Upgrade to Mail Plus so you can:
      •download your Yahoo! Mail in an email client, such as Outlook
      •forward your Yahoo! Mail to a different address

      So if you have a U.S. based yahoo.com address, you must upgrade to Mail Plus to get the auto-forwarding option. But I know different country domains get forwarding for free.

      Kenny