Re: [Y-Mail] //////// Yahoo! Mail Blog

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2011
      On this occasion it seems to be a US specific feature, but most of the time it publicises features applicable to all Yahoo Mail users worldwide.

      From: G Pollara <gpollara@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>

      This is for real. Looks like a great new feature, only available to New Yahoo Mail users living in the US.

      From: Yahoo! Mail Blog <ymailblog1@...>
      Subject: Yahoo! Mail Blog
      To: carpediemadeomus@...

      Yahoo! Mail Blog

      I love to shop online.  It’s so much easier to click a few buttons vs dragging my kids into a store, so I do it a lot.   All this online shopping generates a lot of emails with important information about these purchases.  The problem is that it’s not always easy for me to go back [...]
      You are subscribed to email updates from Yahoo! Mail Blog
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
      Email delivery powered by Google