Re: getting 3 yahoo mail accts to go to 1 acct

  • Kenny
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2011
      I believe that for US Yahoo! accounts, that option is only available for paid Mail Plus users.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      > Go to the accounts you want to redirect, then select "Options" > "POP & Forwarding" and type the address that you want to receive the messages.
      >

      > --
      > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      >

      > >________________________________

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2011
        I don't think so. I have 1 Plus and 3 free accounts; 1 in portuguese and 2 in US English.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27, 2011
          I checked out the options in my wife's non-Plus yahoo.com account. When I click on POP & Forwarding it says ...

          POP & Forwarding

          Upgrade to Mail Plus so you can:
          •download your Yahoo! Mail in an email client, such as Outlook
          •forward your Yahoo! Mail to a different address

          So if you have a U.S. based yahoo.com address, you must upgrade to Mail Plus to get the auto-forwarding option. But I know different country domains get forwarding for free.

          Kenny