Re: [Y-Mail] Forced "Upgrade?"

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 22, 2011

      no...it has happened in the past, but nothing to do with upgrades.....

      i had gotten locked out over the years due to PW disappearing <G>...
      and just plain being locked out.

      yahoo techs always were able to help me.

      i hope you have a backup addy so they can use it with you to resolve this ?

      adds

      Bastet
      Crows

      (unknown author).