Your inbox may get hit next

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2011
      For the past week now I have been getting this error when trying to login to my Yahoo mail: Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed

      I have tried multiple times to get chat assistance on this, but it seems that no one really cares.

      When I researched it, others were reporting something similar, but there was no real answer.

      But one thing caught my eye: this can occur if you don't move your emails from the "Inbox" to sub-folders. Many of us do this.

      If you know anything about this I would be very greatful for an answer.

      And be careful, your inbox may get hit with this next.