Re: [Y-Mail] Cannot delete emails

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2011
      >Could somebody help me please.
      am trying to delete emails and I keep getting a message in a small box
      coming up saying stack overload 1 stack overload 2 how can I fix this
      problem please.
      >Anne

      Anne,
      If you haven't yet, try the debugging techniques... delete cookies and cache, log out and back in to your yahoo account.
      What you are describing could be browser related and this should clear it up.