Firefox 1.5.0.1 and Classical interface

  • Narayanan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
      I am using the classical interface, I updated my Firefox to the recently released stable version 1.5.0.1. The mail list appears completely garbled, mainly an alignment problem.

      Has anyone else encountered the same problem ? Am thinking of downgrading back to 1.5 now.

      Regards,
      Narayanan

    • JATAI
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
        No problems for me. I switched back to classical interface to make some tests and I had no problem...

        Narayanan Srinivasan <narayans80@...> wrote: I am using the classical interface, I updated my Firefox to the recently released stable version 1.5.0.1. The mail list appears completely garbled, mainly an alignment problem.

        Has anyone else encountered the same problem ? Am thinking of downgrading back to 1.5 now.

        Regards,
        Narayanan

        ---------------------------------

        JATAÍ, José
        Fortaleza, CE
        JataiVIP@... (Principal)
        JataiVIP@...

        Ajude nas pesquisas contra a AIDS usando seu computador! Clique aqui e saiba mais ou acesse a página oficial aqui. É mais fácil do que você imagina.

        Go to battle against AIDS with your computer! Learn more: http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

      • mannar
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
          yeah me tooooooooo...im haveing the same problem...not only in classic but
          also in
          Y! mail BETA
          thnX
          Mannar

          On 2/3/06, Narayanan Srinivasan <narayans80@...> wrote:

          > I am using the classical interface, I updated my Firefox to the recently
          > released stable version 1.5.0.1. The mail list appears completely garbled,
          > mainly an alignment problem.
          >
          > Has anyone else encountered the same problem ? Am thinking of downgrading
          > back to 1.5 now.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Narayanan

        • Michael Taylor-Judd
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2006
            No problems here, on two different computers. Both Windows XP.

            I am using the classical interface, I updated my Firefox to the recently released stable version 1.5.0.1. The mail list appears completely garbled, mainly an alignment problem.

            Has anyone else encountered the same problem ? Am thinking of downgrading back to 1.5 now.

            Regards,
            Narayanan

            Expert advice Expert Advice
            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

          • Narayanan Srinivasan
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2006
              I think the problem was resolved the very next day. This happened on the day Firefox 1.5.0.1 released. Now I get yahoo mail list display as usual.

              Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...> wrote: No problems here, on two different computers. Both Windows XP.